I am appreciate your support to my Blog

InSpiRe yOuRselF

A List of positive affirmations you can use to boost your self esteem:

  • I deserve to be happy and successful
  • I have the power to change myself
  • I can forgive and understand others and their motives
  • I can make my own choices and decisions
  • I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires
  • I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances
  • I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life
  • I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration
  • It is enough to have done my best


    I advise you not to be too competitive or compare yourself with others.Be yourself and accept that life is not a race against others but your self confidence depends on you and your personal need


0 komen: